NATIONAL FINANCE COMMITTEE
NATIONAL FINANCE COMMITTEE
The National Finance Committee (NFC) is an esteemed group of individuals that represents the highest level of support given to the Democratic National Committee, as well as a commitment to the long-term sustainability of the Democratic Party. Members are looked to for inspiration, ideas and outreach in the Democratic community. The National Finance Committee is an intimate group of those who have the ability to contribute not only financial resources, but insight and leadership as well. The National Finance Committee gathers exclusively on several occasions to be recognized by senior Party leadership and to contribute to shaping policy agendas.
Annual Membership Activities and Requirements
Quarterly Board Meetings The National Finance Committee meets four times throughout the year in Washington, DC to discuss current issues, policies, and strategies with fellow Board members, senior members of the Obama Administration, senior members of Congress, political analysts and policy experts.
Bi-Monthly Conference Calls and Weekly Emails National Finance Committee members receive an invitation to participate in twice-monthly conference calls with senior members of the new administration and receive weekly updates regarding upcoming events at the DNC.
Reciprocal Membership National Advisory Board members receive reciprocal memberships and the respective privileges in all of our other donor councils, including the African American Leadership Council, LGBT Leadership Council, and the Women's Leadership Forum.
2009-2010 Membership Requirement Members of the National Finance Committee are asked to raise $300,000 before the November 2010 midterm elections.
Contributions to the Democratic National Committee are not deductible as charitable contributions for Federal income tax purposes.
Paid for by the Democratic National Committee, . This communication is not authorized by any candidate or candidate's committee.
In order to avoid copyright disputes, this page is only a partial summary.
To fulfill the demand for quickly locating and searching documents.
It is intelligent file search solution for home and business.
- 2 overview of the financial system
- financial stability report
- introducing the fundamentals of financial
- chapter 1 an introduction to financial management
- financial knowledge and best practice behavior
- financial management for a small business
- financial analysis fundamentals corporate finance club
- aarp watchdog alert handbook dr phil
- the bailout plan congress and the president
- the role of supply demand and financial commodity markets
- nyc council committee chairs
- supreme committee for qatar 2022
- supreme committee for delivery and legacy
- new house committee chairs
- fun committee survey questions
- wellness committee ideas
- supreme committee jobs
- national finance organizations
- committee member roles and responsibilities
- house of representatives committee chairs
- congressional committee chairmen
- pcaob audit committee pre approval