Converting a file to CIF format - Cummins
Converting a file to CIF format
1. Open the excel file
2. Click Save As and choose the location where you want to save the file
3. Change Save as type to CSV (MS-DOS)
4. Open the file in Notepad. To find the file you will have to select All Files
5. Remove the commas and spaces in the header, as well as after DATA and ENDOFDATA.
6. Click Save As and add .cif to the end of the file name.
In order to avoid copyright disputes, this page is only a partial summary.
To fulfill the demand for quickly locating and searching documents.
It is intelligent file search solution for home and business.
- converting excel file to xml file
- how to copy a column of data from a pdf document to an
- how to convert excel file to csv
- convert pdf files to word and other formats with acrobat xi
- converting a file to cif format cummins
- to convert a text file to an excel file
- converting your pdfs to excel
- the microsoft excel file format
- how to convert a tsv file to excel re records search
- converting a pdf to word document free
- converting a number to binary
- converting a decimal number to a binary
- converting webp file to jpeg
- converting a fraction to a percent
- how to convert a file to png
- how to export a file to excel
- write a file to csv python
- converting a percent to fraction
- converting png file to jpeg
- converting a dataframe to list
- converting xml file to csv python